Found out how R18 will give you faster and more powerful design, simulation and analysis capabilities for electrified and conventional drivelines within a streamlined and integrated environment.
Electrification - For seamless integration and collaboration
- Import geometry and excitation data directly from MDL’s Motor-CAD and Cobham’s Opera software
Gear technology - For design, analysis and optimisation
- Interface with the Gleason GEMS platform
- Advanced root stress analysis
- Improved gear design workflow including tolerances
- Support for asymmetric gears
- Effects of lubricant and friction on gear shear stress
Bearing technology - For reliable simulation and design data management
- Updated bearing catalogues from Timken, SKF, INA and FAG
- Cloud-hosted bearing databases, giving you updates as soon as they are published
- Improved ease of bearing modelling and analysis accuracy
Automation and productivity - For accelerating simulation efficiency
- Isight, modeFRONTIER, Optimus integration
- Condensation times reduced by more than 10 times for large FE components
- Dynamic analysis calculation of vibration response and operating deflection shape for FE-heavy NVH models up to 20 times faster
- Saving of NVH results
- Improvements to custom reporting, parametric study and batch running
Who should attend?
CAE managers, Engineering design managers, Transmission designers / analysts, Gear designers / analysts
Interested but can't attend? All our webinars can be viewed on demand.
Register today and watch when you're free!