Date: 18 October 2016
The Romax China User Forum took place on 18th October at the Zhonghang Boyue Hotel in Beijing, in advance of the China Windpower 2016 conference and expo.
It was our most successful Forum yet with over 250 attendees!
Our 2016 theme was ‘Technology Integration in an Electro-mechanical World: Optimise your Driveline Design Process.'
Eengineers, designers, analysts, engineering managers and senior leaders involved with gears, drivetrains and bearings from within the automotive, EV, off-road, agriculture, heavy industry, bearings, marine and wind energy sectors has the opportunity to hear from Romax technical experts and senior leaders on a variety of topics including our latest eDrive developments and InSight wind turbine health monitoring solutions and case studies.
Guest presenters included ChangAn, SG Automotive, DHHI, QYS, HeBei University of Technology and many more.
The Romax China User Forum 2016 gave delegates the opportunity to:
• Learn about the new capabilities in our 2016 software releases
• Learn new skills and identify solutions to problems
• Hear from existing customers and users about how they incorporate Romax in their design processes
• Hear from keynote speakers and explore industry developments
• View and explore product demonstrations including a sneak preview of the new 2016 software releases
• One-to-one meetings - discuss design challenges in confidence with our technical experts
• Network with fellow professionals and users
For more information on our China User Forum 2017, please email email@example.com or call our Beijing Office on +86 (0) 10 8447 5055.
A selection of presentations from our China User Forum 2016 are available to download in PDF format. Please click on the links below to download each presentation.